STUDENTS ASSOCIATION AND MEMBERSHIP
ISTE Students Chapter
The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional, non-profit making Society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. First started in 1941 as the Association of Principals of Technical Institutions (APTI), it was converted into “Indian Society for Technical Education” in 1968 with a view to enlarge its activities to advance the cause of technological education.
The major objective of the ISTE is to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industries and other organizations. Being the only national organization of educators in the field of Engineering and Technology, ISTE effectively contributes in various missions of the Union Government. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, CTE/DST/MIT/State Govts. are well associated with the ISTE for programs relating to technical education. Our Staff members are Life time members of ISTE.Students of the department are also the member of ISTE.
Benefits For ISTE Member
- A Member of a National Professional Organization.
- Joined an academic Fraternity of over 45,000 strong professional.
- Preference to attend short-term training programme for the academic excellence and to become eligible for career advancement opportunities.
- Many more publications for Self Development, Institution Development,etc.(at Concessional rates).
- Eligible to participate in Chapter level, Section level and National level Conferences, Workshops and other activities of your academic interest etc.
Telecommunication Engineering Student Association (TESA)
he students of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering department have formed an association named "TESA" to foster the growth of knowledge amongst students. It provides students with the fundamental knowledge, interdisciplinary problem solving skills, societal and business awareness, and confidence required to excel in their chosen professions and be leaders in a global environment. It also helps students to maintain a collegial, supportive, and diverse environment that encourages them to achieve to the best of their abilities.
The TESA committee advocates on behalf of student groups to gain resources for student groups benefit, allocates resources among student groups, and arbitrates among student groups and any other involved parties.www.ecsa.synthasite.com
TESA organizes different activities throughout the academic year thereby increasing their awareness about interactive participation and intellectual involvement.
- IFY Information for you (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Bulletin)
- Aptitude Tests
- Teacher’s Day Celebration
- Group Discussion (G.D)
- Engineering Knowledge Tests (EKT)
- Participation for debate / technical paper competitions
- Guest Lectures
- Career guidance & Personality Development Workshop
- Video Lecture
- Elections of committee members for the various post
- Industrial visits