Achievements are the steps of success which takes towards the mark of progress.
Achievements of Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering Department
The foremost achievement of the Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering has been accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (N.B.A), New Delhi; only 18 departments in Maharashtra have achieved this milestone.
- We are proud to announce that our students are university rankers and placed in various industries through campus / off campus interview.
- Faculty Qualification has improved and updated. Prof G.A.Kulkarni received Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering.
- Participation and paper publishing in National and International Conference and Journals.
- Proposal for Research Proposal Scheme (RPS) and Modernization and Removal of Obsolescence (MODROBS) is applied to AICTE.
- Consultancy to surrounding colleges in Microwave Communication.
- We have extended consultancy to Diploma Colleges in Mobile Communication.
- Conduction of Awareness Campaign for Cashless transactions and digital transactions among students and staff.
Ankita Patil has been felicitated on Gymkhana day of North Maharashtra University;She is a National as well as International taekwondo Player. Ms.Ankita P.Patil have achieved excellence in Taekwondo Martial Arts
Achievements of Students
University Toppers from Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department:
- Amit Agrawal Final Year Electronics Engineering stood First in the order of merit in the year 2008.
- Gurumayum Tangkehwari Devi Final Year Electronics & Communication Engineering stood second in the order of merit in the year 2008.
- Kumar Sadanand Final Year Electronics & Communication Engineering stood third in the order of merit in the year 2008.
- Ningombam Devrani Devi Final Year Electronics & Communication Engineering stood third in the order of merit in the year 2010.
- RADIO CONTROLLED CAR P0WERED BY IC ENGINE designed by electronics & Communication Engineering Students.Rishi Kumar, Raushan Kumar ,Ramkrisna Kumar, Ravi Kumar ,Abhishek Kumar Tiwary .This Product stood 4th in Tech Fest if IIT Mumbai.
- LEOPARD: Robot,a combat robot designed by department students also stood 4th in the, IIT Techfest, Mumbai.
- Automated Innovative wheel Chair a product designed by final year students Mohd. Asgar, Khan Irshad, Mirza Badar, Shaikh Aftab of the department reflects a research approach of the students for the benefit of the society.
- In new trends of non-conventional energy sources giving a new dimension to non-conventional energy production, through “VEHICLE PUMPED AIRMILL” was designed by Shantanu Acharya.In this system specially designed cylinder is placed in the whole road. When any vehicle (at least with weight of MARUTI 800 car) will pass over them, air will be pumped in a reservoir, and this compressed air will be used to generate electricity.
- Techzealot a technical fiesta arranged by Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Students and staff started.
Achievements of Students in Sports:
Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal. Experimentation, Experience, travel – these are as education in themselves.
|01||Rahul Gupta||Techfest(Full Throttle)||2013-14||IIT Bombay|
|02||Ketan Kulkarni||Techfest(Full Throttle)||2013-14||IIT Bombay|
|03||Rahul Gupta||Mechatryst||2013-14||VNIT Nagpur|
|04||Rahul Gupta||Technovanza Fast & Furious||2013-14||VJTI Mumbai|
|05||Anupama||Aptitude & Technical test competition||2013-14||SSGBCOET|
|08||Shweta Kumari||Yatranaad2013||2013-14||JTMCOE Faizpur|
|09||Varsha Pal||Yatranaad2013||2013-14||JTMCOE Faizpur|
|10||Shabnam Bee Khan||Yatranaad2013||2013-14||JTMCOE Faizpur|
|11||Chandan Vasundhara Rajendra||Techkrunch 2013 Counter Strikes||2013-14||GH Raisoni Jalgaon|
|12||Chimankar Mayuri Balu||METECH 13 Treasure Hunt||2013||Bhujbal Knowledge City|
|13||Sule Dharna Bansilal||Techniera 2013 Mind Spark||2013||Gulabrao Deokar Jalgaon|
|14||Mali Ravindra Dattu||Techwave 2013 Paper Presentation||2013||JTM Faizpur|
|15||Aksa Bano Shaikh Chand||Bhavishya 2013 Paper Presentation||2013||SS Dhariwal Polytechnic Jamner|