The department has a tradition of organizing seminars, workshops and conferences for both students and faculty from time to time.
- Two Week ISTE STTP on "CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design" under “T10KT” Program of NMEICT was conducted from 30th January to 04th February-2017 total 26 participants registered for the STTP and completed the training program successfully.
- A workshop on Introduction to ARDUINO was conducted in the department for the Final Year Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Students to provide an opportunity to them to get aware of ARDUINO thereby developing a stepping stone towards the development of an Embedded System.
- TWO-WEEK WORKSHOP ON SIGNALS & SYSTEMS , National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India), June 2nd , 2014 to June 12th, 2014 Conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
- TWO-WEEK WORKSHOP ON ANALOG ELECTRONICS, National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India), June 4th, 2013 to June 14th, 2013 Conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
- Webinar IEEE Xplore-Digital Library on 18 February 2013 Conducted by Springer.
- National Level Short Term Training Program on Recent Trends in Optimization and its Application in Engineering on 15th – 20th April 2013.
- Spoken Tutorial On SCILAB Conducted By IIT, Bombay for students On 08-March-2013.
- ISTE Workshop on Aakash for Education Under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India) Conducted by IIT Bombay on 10-11 November 2012.
- National Level Short Term Training Program on Signal Processing Application With MATLAB on 19-23 April-2011.
- Mission 10X Faculty Empowerment Workshop -High Impact Teaching Skills 19-20 April 2010 Conducted by WIPRO.
- Workhop on Faculty Development Including Research Methodology and Mathematical Modeling In Engineering & Technology on 02-07 November-2009.
- Workshop on "Good Practices In Engineering Education" on 10-11 July 2009.
- National Level Short Term Training Program on Embedded System on 30 August-2008.