WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT CELL
- To develop the self confidence of Women.
- To highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
- To organize seminars, workshops relating to self progress and improvement.
- To assert the importance of spiritual, economic, social, equal opportunity.
- To encourage education of girl’s in the society.
- To develop multidisciplinary approach for the overall personality development.
- To promote general well-being of of female students of the College.
- To provide and maintain a dignified, affable effective environment for female students, where they can study and explore their potential to the fullest.
- Encourage participation of working in the area of women’s development in the activities of the Cell.
- Organize seminars, workshops for creating general awareness and orientation of students, and prop up their active participation in the organized activities.
- Create awareness about job opportunities and higher studies in their respective fields.
ROLES AND FUNCTIONS
- To encourage involvement through academic, cultural and outreach activities such as talks, seminars, workshops and poster-making etc.
- To review safety and security measures for girl students.
- The cell intends to bring girl students to the forefront of different activities in the college by offering various facilities and benefits to them. It provides a platform for the female students to explore their co-curricular abilities.
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Departmemt||Email id|
|1||Prof. S. M. Shinde||Associate Professor||Electronics & Telecommunicationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Prof. N. A. Nemade||Assistant Professor||Electronics & Telecommunicationemail@example.com|
|3||Prof. L. D. Panjwani||Assistant Professor||Computer Science &Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Prof. V. Y. Wagh||Assistant Professor||Basic Sciences & Humanitiesemail@example.com|
Website under annual maintenance work