Goals and Objectives
- To develop the quality of the students to meet the requirements of this global world.
- To Provide excellent teaching at all levels in an environment enriched by research so that students may develop intellectually and individually.
- Wherever possible improve the quality of the environment for the people who live and work in the Institute and for the wider community.
- To impart the knowledge of staff members through the provision of appropriate training and development.
- To impart the faculty for more research work.
- To provide the better academic environment to students for a complete learning experience.
- To provide the best technical infrastructure to student & Staff, and to motivate them to realize their own potential.
- To promote the technical skills and ensure all-round development of the students and staff.