Students Association & Membership
Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities forms the students association under the title FESA i.e. First Year Engineering Students Association considering the following aim and objectives.
“Metamorphosis of one’s dynamic character to a holistic persona FESA’s ‘THE ENGLISH SPECTRUM’ aims to make English accessible to every student and develop their personality.
- Developing the speaking skill and make students compatible in every linguistic dimension.
- To spring up the interest about the English language in the minds of every individual.
- To eliminate the fear from the minds of the students for using the target language more fluently.
- To increase the expressing and understanding capability of each and every student.
- To encourage every student to disclose his/her ideas into the target language by conducting different activities.
- All the students are the life member of ISTE Students Chapter