- Every year on 01st October department observes ‘National Blood Donation Day’ by organizing ‘Blood Donation Camp’ where in College Faculty and students donate their blood. All of them are rewarded with certificate for being the part of Humanitarian act.
- A One Day Workshop on “ Soft Skills-A Way to Develop an Employability’ organized for all the Direct Second Year students of all the branches on 15th October 2016, wherein Prof K.R.Chaudhari guided them on Communication Skills, Pronunciation Skills, Resume, C.V. Writing etc.
- A One Day Workshop on “Confidence and Motivation Development” organized for all the First Year students on 14th October 2016, wherein Prof. S.D.Deshmukh guided them on boosting their level of confidence, Strategies to minimize the fear of expression etc,
- In association with National Education Organization, Nagpur, department organized a Seminar on “Medicine Free Life” on Saturday, 12th November 2016, Dr.Nilesh Charpe, Sr. Faculty guided about Stress free life and how to prevent various common diseases due to present hectic life style.
- Under the ‘College to College Interaction on Scope of Engineering and Technology’ department organized the visits of various Junior colleges to disseminate the knowledge of Digital India, e-wallet, e-payment. Hundreds of students from Muktainagar, Bodwad, Khadke, Bhuswal, Anturli and Raver etc. benefited by this.
- A Seminar on ‘Development of Soft Skills’ by Prof. Ramchandran Devrajan, a Soft Skills Trainer, Jalgaon, organized on 11th February 2017.Students learnt fundamental tips to develop their communication skills and application of grammar in communicative English etc.
Department organizes 'Parents-Teachers Meet'periodically to discuss any difficulty related with student academic,transportation etc.and to get feedback from parents for further improvement if any.
Department also organizes Mentor-Students Meet for a group of students to solve their academic,personal problems if any and extra attention is given to slow learners.
Personality Development Programme:
It is found that most of students are unknown about How to live a life. They all are acquainted with the formal education through their school and colleges. University for higher education that helps to shape their careers i.e. schools and universities gives the entire knowledge that require making and to shape their careers; but they don’t know about the basics and advanced stuff that are required to live a life. This thirst es quenched by the department by arranging the “PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME” of two days for First Year Students to know about “How to become Passionate Individual?” And “How to have a Correct Attitude?” resource persons provides useful guidance to all students which contain:
|1. Attitude||5. Time Management|
|2. Human Relation||6. Goal Setting|
|3. Communication||7. Mind Management|
|Public Speaking||8. Stress Management|
Teacher Day Celebration:
Teacher’s Day is celebrated on every 5th September by all the students. They offer treat by welcoming all the teachers with their warm affections and teachers blessed them with good thoughts. Similarly most of the students express their valuable thoughts for their reverend teachers.
On every 15 Th September of the year an Engineer’s Day is celebrated with an aptitude test of current affairs, quantitative aptitude & general awareness. Similarly, students are felicitated.
Expert Lecture Arranged for Students:
Department also arranges guest lecturers for improvement of students knowledge. As a part of it we celebrate the days like National Youth Day, on 12 January, every year.
Publication of Magazine- HORIZON:
Engineering Science Department publishes its magazine HORIZON. It is a sweet fruit of personality & attitude given by the tree of FESA’s ENGLISH SPECTRUM “a spec to be expressed”. This idea emerged from the dynamic & innovative brains of our students accompanied as well as guided by our faculties. The magazine ‘HORIZON’ has been nourished by the passion, confidence, ambition & dreams of those hands who always wish to see their students in the forefront of this metal world.
- Lecture on- Swami Vivekananda, a Yug Purush
- Blood Donation Camp A glimpse of ‘Blood Donation Camps’ organized in association with Rotary Club Bhusawal.
- Poster Presentation First Year Students presenting the posters on Save the Girl Child’ programme before the school children during the Environment Visit
- National Level Workshop A National Level Workshop on ‘Rootryst-2013’ organized in association with Tryst IIT-Delhi
Through this programme department every year make all the newly admitted students acquaint with all staff, departments, activities, etc by ‘Orientation’ a Step ahead to know More.
Dignitaries on the dais for ‘Orientation’ Programme for all first Year Students.