STUDENTS ASSOCIATION AND MEMBERSHIP
Electrical Engineering Student’s Association (EESA)
Department established EESA during academic year 2008-2009 for carrying out extra curricular activities between the students. Our goal is to organize social and professional activities which strengthen and enrich the community within the department, and to help publicize various research activities within the department. We organize social events, host talks by guest speakers and students, and help communicate with the department and the student.
Aims and Objectives:
- To further the knowledge and awareness in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering through meetings, discussions, quizzes and the like
- To create a spirit of brotherhood and co-operation amongst the members of the Association
- To develop leadership and initiative, and to inculcate a sense of responsibility amongst the members of the Association.
ISTE Student’s Chapter
The entire students department is members of Indian society of technical education. The major objective of the ISTE is to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industries and other organizations.
ISTE Student Chapter Activities:
- Organizing students symposiums and seminars
- Organizing weekly/monthly quiz programmes for members.
- Organizing various activity on the occasion of Engineers Day (e.g. Technical Aptitude test, Group Discussion, Debit, E-spell, E-Speak).