Goals and Objectives
- To attain second to none position in CoEP for academic sincerity.
- To establish top – of – the class laboratories in all domains of Electrical Engineering.
- To be an identified research center in the areas of permanent magnet machines, power system (protection and analysis) and control system.
- To be a department with 100% Ph. D. faculty till 2016.
- To be a department where academics, research, services to community and industry and administration attain 40%, 30%, 20% and 10% respectively of total activities within 5 years.
- To develop innovative, multi – institutional, multi – objective web based “Integrated Energy System Laboratory” within 3 – 5 years.