Goals and Objectives
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- To develop the future entrepreneurs.
- To work for the overall personality development of students.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- To understand impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for and ability to engage in lifelong learning.
To develop graduates that will
- Exhibit ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences and basics of computer science and engineering.
- Have an understanding of the fundamental principles of programming languages with latest platforms.
- Have hands on experience with a mixture of industry standard software development tools and environments, along with latest research areas.
- Exhibit ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Exhibit ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Understand the need and develop ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Develop managerial skills for right decisions making and to face challenges in their career confidently.
- Develop the ability to appreciate contemporary issues and develop solutions for betterment of society.