- Our Department Organized "Three day workshop on Total Station and Digital Planimeter: Handling, Operating and applications", on 29/01/14 to 31/01/14.
- A Concrete Cube Compression test Competition for Civil engineering students to design the Concrete of various grades with the help of data and material given to them and enlist its Maximum compression test regularly every year on 26th January.
- Drafting competition (Planning of Building) on AutoCAD Software regularly every year on 26th January.
- GadgebabaVyakhyanmala is organized for students of all faculty and people, Resource persons- Scientists.
- 2 Days Entrepreneurship program is organized by department with Roop tiles factory of Building products for students.
Various activities and events are organized every year in department by CESA- Civil Engineering Students Association under the guidance of faculty, such as-TECH-CIVIL, TECHZEALOT.
Similarly various activities and events like Aptitude and Technical Test, Group Discussion and Debate competition are organized by all departments under the I.S.T.E. Students Chapter.
|Professional Societies / Chapter||Activities and Events Organize|
|I.S.T.E. Students Chapter|
Tech-Civil : is a National Level Technical contest comprising of: General Aptitude test, Technical Aptitude test, Paper presentation contest and Quiz Contest. etc.
I.S.T.E. Students Chapter :
Aptitude & Technical Test : An institute level aptitude and technical test is carried out under I.S.T.E. Students Chapter.
Group Discussion : An institute level Group Discussion competition is carried out under I.S.T.E. Students Chapter.
Debate competition : An institute level Debate Competition is carried out under I.S.T.E. Students Chapter.
Techcellence : is another important and popular national level paper presentation program for students around various colleges which give an opportunity to practice and improve stage presentation experiences for UG and PG students by writing a well-formulated, publishable paper and presenting it in competition. All the presentations are reviewed by a committee of senior scholar-practitioners, and the best presented paper or papers are chosen as winners of competition.
1. Our Department Organized "Two day workshop on Total Station use and applications", on 29/01/14 to 31/01/14. For Second and Third Year students
2. Our department successfully organized TECHCREADOR-2K14 - A National level Technical fiesta Various Technical and Non- Technical events are organized under this event like Rob soccer, Bridge - O- Mania, Snap- Shots, Quiz Competition, Poster and Paper presentation etc. Nearly 1700 students of various Colleges have participated in this event.